What are top real estate agents doing to dominate their local area with radio advertising? How do you create and deploy content to reach your target audience? ? On this episode, serial entrepreneur and radio advertising expert Toby Salgado talks about building an attraction business and leveraging content through radio advertising or podcasting.
Before anyone transacts or buys - the process of getting them there is indoctrination, engagement, ascension and segmentation. - Toby Salgado
- Track everything. If you don’t measure it, you won’t be able to manage it.
- Facebook advertising and radio advertising are favorites because they allow you to target a demographic, in a way direct mail can’t.
- Don’t mix funnels in radio advertising. If your radio ad is for an offline piece, don’t make your call-to-action an online one.
On this episode we discussed:
- What top agents are doing to dominate their local areas in relation to radio
- Identifying your ideal client through demographics and psychographics
- How to deploy capital for your marketing
- Demographic targeting with Facebook ads and radio ads
- Building an attraction business vs. a chase business
- Indoctrination, engagement, ascension and segmentation
- How to be determine your radio ad placement
The first step to local market domination is “start with who.” Who is your ideal client, what are their interests, where do they congregate and what keeps them up at night? Empowered with this information, you can tailor a specific message and channel it to the right place. If you get that market, message and medium match right, you’re on your way to succeeding with the indoctrination, engagement, ascension and segmentation.
Toby Salgado is a serial entrepreneur, author and mentor. He mentored hundreds of high-performance entrepreneurs and over achievers through private programs or one-on-one mentoring and helps business owners optimize their results. He is also the founder and host of a podcast called Super Agents Live. Go to superagentslive.com for more information.