Elite Level Performance: How to Lead Yourself So You Can Lead Your Clients Effectively w/Kathleen Black
Our business reflects who we are. How can discipline in your thoughts and routines influence your actions? How do you improve conversion and teach Inside Sales Agents to maximize every lead? On this episode of the Local Domination Podcast, Kathleen Black talks about business scalability, seeing opportunities in your hurdles, and finding the place of passion and commitment in your work.
If you’re blaming the economy or market, you’re automatically making yourself prey to victim mindset. -Kathleen Black
- Inside Sales Agents are specialized in taking leads and understanding the psychology of where they’re at in the sales process.
- Business is so much harder if you don’t know who you are, what your values are, and what you’re here to do.
- When we have trouble leading ourselves, we also have trouble leading our clients.
- Marketing strategy for local domination: if you have money take the online route. If you have time, take the sweat equity approach.
At the start of the show, Kathleen shared on how she got started in her business, and how she invested in a company and completely turned it around. She shared on how discipline helped her in this process, and the mindset she applies to challenges. “Life is going to make it harder and harder until we pay attention and do what we’re meant to do.” Kathleen also talked about how we’re too easy on enabling each other to have the victim mentality. We also discussed the importance of finding the standalone piece that anchors you and your business. Towards the end of the show, we shared on finding the right marketing strategy depending on whether you have time or money, and finding the right people to hire.
Kathleen also shared insights on;
- Why Inside Sales Agents are important for scalability
- Why profit is irrelevant if you don’t know your purpose
- How to stop blocking our own breakthroughs
- How to stop being your own bottle neck in business
- The best ways to strategically and safely leverage out
Discipline is a huge part of integrity. It allows us to me more powerful in all areas of our lives. It touches on how well we lead our clients, how we leverage, the value we bring to the table and how we’re anchored to our activities. Have the power to know what’s important to you with clarity, so you can make good decisions, shelter yourself from outside opinions and stay on track. Put yourself in a bubble that gives you a completely different perspective of the outside world. If you’re blaming the economy or market, you’re automatically making yourself prey to victim mindset and taking yourself out of the game.
Kathleen has taken her experience as a top-producing Realtor and built it into a dynamic, results-driven consulting company where she serves as CEO, Motivational Speaker, Trainer and Elite Coach. The systems she used in her daily real estate business to get her to the top are now the backbone of a real estate consulting company specializing in helping Realtors across Canada and the US build top teams and take their business to incredible levels of success. Go to KathleenSpeaks.com for more information and find Kathleen on Facebook.