Most businesses make the mistake of deploying their marketing on a one-off basis, instead of a long-term campaign. They focus on "selling" instead of incubating using the power of education. But here's the truth: consumers want value content and advice, they don't want a sales pitch. What are the best ways to use online content to engage with your target market? Is it possible to speed up the process without compromising quality?
On this episode, I talk with the remarkable Justin Zimmerman of REDX about how we can grow our business by using social media and online content with purpose.
- Offer content on your website and social media platforms. Doing this will help you reach wider audiences and ultimately have a bigger impact on the market.
- Keeping a consistent pipeline of content doesn’t have to be a hassle. You can repurpose a lot of what you’ve already shared with your audience.
- Stick to a schedule. By dedicating an hour a day to curating content, for example, you’re staying up-to-date with your goals.
At the start of the show, Justin outlined why he chose to develop a software for the real estate industry. He shared that this was an action taken to help him stand out against the competition. Justin then explained his approach to developing content and how he decides what to share.
Justin also gave insights on:
- How you can outsource content creation to social media professionals once you’re established
- How to ascertain what your audience wants to see
- Why content creation should be something you do in your overtime
Guest Bio -
Justin Zimmerman is the director of content development at REDX. With a background in real estate, Justin is revered for finding success in the industry at the age of 24. Justin is the creator and pioneer of software that converted housing data into a simpler, more user-friendly format for everyone involved in the process of buying and selling property.
Today, Justin is an advocate for creating and sharing content with audiences to gain a greater database without needing to engage in traditional prospecting.
To connect with Justin, head to: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinzim
To find out more about REDX, visit: https://www.theredx.com/