When it comes to local domination, nothing can make a bigger impact than SEO. It’s a chance to make sure you’re visible to the people searching for your product or service online. What are the most important things you can do now and how can you collaborate with other vendors to boost your rankings? We discuss making SEO simple in the eye of the local business owner with SEO consultant and photographer, Feuza Reis (Fuse).
Blogging matters, it gives you a voice. -Feuza Reis
Your Key Takeaways
- Why there are multiple ways for you to show up on Google, not just the job + location keyword combination
- One high-impact way to make your busines easy to find on a Google search
- The right way to check your Google rankings so your search results aren't filtered by your Gmail account
On this episode we discussed
- The importance of having your business listed online
- Developing the right keywords and key phrases
- How you can stand out from the rest by changing your strategy
- Blogging and why it matters
For your business to perform well in local search, you have to avoid using the same keywords and phrases your competitors are using. It’s also important to make yourself a resource with a blog. If you know your clients, the topics they are seeking and create good content around that, you will get the biggest bang for your buck.
Feuza helps creative entrepreneurs and bloggers get found online. Her true passion is to equip creative solopreuneurs and bloggers with practical DIY SEO training so they can remove the layers of fears and doubts when it comes to understanding what Google wants. Go to GetFoundWithFuse.com for more information.